In what seems to be becoming the norm, I found myself with little free time this past week and wound up putting together my show notes for this episode at the last minute. In fact, it was so last minute that at the start of the podcast I had nothing to use for a discussion topic. As the show progressed, nothing came to mind and I was forced to practically pull the segment from this weeks show.
What I did for the discussion topic, however, was make mention that I would like to do video interviews in the future. The idea is to get a brave soul to join me via Skype and talk about guns. I haven’t come up with a list of topics as of yet, but I really like the idea.
If I can gather a few people that are interested in joining me on the podcast, I’ll be sharing the video in the discussion portion of the show. If you are interested, please get in touch and we can talk about it
- Update on my first week carrying the Buck Knife as part of my Every Day Carry Gear.
- Another dot Popped out of my M&P Sights
- Recieved an email from the Julie Golob website regarding the bookmark for pre-ordering her book
In The News:
- Moscow Open 2011, Level III. Russian IPSC in action.
- Episode 25 of the RoadGunner Podcast: Father Doesn’t Know Best
- Shooting USA Pro Tip: Julie Golob on Dry Fire Practice
Moscow Open IPSC Stage
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Cain F
- Beverage: Gentleman Jack
If you are interested in trying the Cain F
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
No topic this episode. Nothing came to mind and I really wasn’t feeling it. Mentioned doing a video call with another individual for use in future episodes.
Stream of Download Audio Only Version of the Podcast