In this weeks gun podcast, I was given the gift of gab. That, coupled with simply being in a good mood, stretched this podcast out to roughly an hour and thirteen minutes. I followed the usual flow of the show, however, I added in an extra piece of news as I felt that it shouldn’t have been passed up.
- Warm Welcome from the folks over on the GRRN Forum
In The News:
- Tennessee Tourist Arrested for Bringing Pistol to 9/11 Memorial
- Gun Goes Off in Starbucks
- 2 arrested in Akron robbery of man trying to sell Xbox on Craigslist
- Oklahoma Mother, 18, Kills Intruder Breaking Into Her Home While on Phone With 911
- Do More Than Just Light A Candle from Weer’d World
- Hot Shots (Episode 1) on NBC Sports
- An Open Letter to the Anti-Gun Folks from A Girl and Her Gun
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Litto Gomez Diez SB IV
- Beverage: Caribou Coffee
If you are interested in trying the Litto Gomez Diez SB IV
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
I last I talked about my options, as far as my Beretta 70S went. I gave it some thought and decided to take the gun to a local gun store and see exactly what it was worth to them. Not completely happy with the offer, I went to a second shop. As it turned out, the gun wound up staying at the second shop and I left with a shiny new gun.
Download or Stream MP3 Version Below