Recording this weeks Episode of Shooting The Breeze was a little difficult due to limited time, but I made the best of it. Watching the show during the editing process left me feeling like I was as up-beat as usual, but I think the content helps pull me through. The show runs about 54 minutes and is available in both video and audio formats.
- Picked up some more PVC fittings and paid much less at the big box store
- Top Shot on History
- Top Guns on H2
In The News:
- Trigger The Vote: Peace and Quiet
- Empy Mags Podcast – Episode 24 ‘What a Brute’
- Speed Kills from Sharp as Marble
Trigger The Vote
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Ortega Serie D No. 10
- Beverage: Yuengling Light Lager
If you are interested in trying the Ortega Serie D No. 10
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
In this weeks podcast I talk for a few minutes on my experience with competitive shooting. In addition to talk about my experience with USPSA, I discuss what seems appealing to me about IDPA, Steel Challenge, Falling Steel, and informal Fun Shoots.
Stream or Download Audio Below