photo credit: WonderRob™
With a very hectic weekend upon me, I completely forgot that Sunday was the day for The Weekly Read, instead I went ahead and posted the article I had planned for Monday. With Mondays post coming early, I thought I would try to make up for Sundays weekly read and give it to you a day late.
Here is what I found interesting while browsing around the blogosphere.
- Cuvee No. 151 Review by Charlie of Nice Tight Ash
- 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle by Tom of Tom’s Cigars
- Alec Bradley Tempus review by Stew of The World According to Stew
- Review of the CAO Brazilia by Mike of Mike in West Virginia
- Jerry picks up some Illusione ECCJ on My Daily Cigar
- Review of Kensington Tobacconist in West Reading, PA by Walt of Stogie Review
- New York State to raise cigar taxes by Barry of ACigarSmoker.com