It is Tuesday once again and I am one podcast episode away from reaching my first goal of 10 consecutive episodes. Once we reach that goal together, we’ll baby-step our way to 25, then to 50, and then to 100. I don’t want to get too ahead of myself, but I’m having a lot of fun with these podcasts and have no intention of stopping anytime soon.
As usual, you can find all of the show notes and links down below. If you have an idea for the show or would like to contact me, please feel free to hit me up via the contact form.
The comment section and social share buttons below the post do not bite, please use them to help generate discussion and awareness. Thanks for the continued support.
In The News:
- House-sitter Kills Burglar in St. Louis Home
- ATF: Illegal to Sell Guns to Medical Marijuana users
- State lawmakers push to allow guns on college campuses
- Shooting Outdoors is for Wimps from Every Day No Days Off
- Cajun Blaze on EDC Knives and Guns
- Self Defense Shooting: Great Lessons in One Video from Gun Free Zone
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
If you are interested in trying the Avo Heritage
pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Topic of Discussion:
With my second USPSA match fresh in my mind, I talk about Shooting USPSA at Lower Providence, some of the differences between that match and my first at Topton Fish & Game, and a new Practice/Match ammo that I tried out by accident.