This week has been an absolute mess and this episode almost didn’t happen this week. Due to a freak snow storm and a couple of fallen trees, I was tied up all weekend and wasn’t able to sit down and start planning the podcast until after trick-or-treating on Halloween.
I got a little gabby as I shot from the hip and wound up with an episode that is just over an hour in length. Once you are finished with the marathon video, hit up the comment section and tell me what you think.
I would also appreciate your using the social share buttons at the bottom of the post. Those buttons will share the episode with your friends on a variety of services.
In The News:
- Gun control widely disfavored in recent poll
- ‘Very Afraid’: 66-Year-Old Woman Shoots and Kills Home Iintruder
- Jury: Cops didn’t jump the gun in car search
News Story from CBS
- US owns almost half the civilian weapons in the world from Miguel at Gun Free Zone
- Put Your Best Foot Foward from AK’s & Cupcakes
- Texas CCW Ads Raising Controversy from Shooting Illustrated
Texas CCW Advertisement
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
If you are interested in trying the EP Carrillo Maduro
pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Topic of Discussion:
Before getting into the real featured discussion topic, I wanted to give a short progress update on my Spyderco Delica 4 courtesy of Cajun Blaze.
The featured topic consisted on some random thoughts on the variety of Gun SHows that I watch on television.