Can you believe that, together, we have reached twenty episodes? Twenty episodes may not seem like much but when you associate a week with each episode, it winds up being roughly five months of consecutive weekly podcasts. I can’t believe we’ve been at this gun podcasting thing for so long already. I say “we” because the podcast wouldn’t be much without its listeners/viewers, so thank you for being a part of it.
- Update on the Buck Bantam Medium 285 ($14.88 on Amazon)
- Shot an informal Shoot/Match at Oley Valley Fish and Game
In The News:
- Bloomberg online gun sting creates more questions than answers
- Pistol-packin’ mommas hone shooting skills in safety
- Store Clerk Shoots Would-Be Robber With His Own Gun
- CSGV Celebrating Law Breakers from Miguel at Gun Free Zone
- Concealed Carry Myths from Shooting Illustrated
- Shall Not Be Questioned
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Fuente Fuente Opus X
- Beverage: Folgers Gourmet Selections – Lively Columbian Coffee
If you are interested in trying the Fuente Fuente Opus X
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Over the weekend I got together with a shooting buddy and attended a local match/shoot (very informal). After we were done shooting, my friend offered to let me shoot his Glock 35. It was the first time in a few years that I had one in my hand, outside of random gun shop visits.
I must say, the draw to the dark side if tremendous. I’m toying with the idea of selling a gun that I don’t use very often and putting some money aside for a Glock 17.
Stream of Download Audio Only Format