In The News:
- ‘NCIS’ props turned out by Oak Ridge leather worker
- Mayor Bloomberg slams an appeals court for letting two teens walk free after facing gun charges
- Video: Mom Stops Son From Robbing Store
- The Power Factor Show – Episode 80 (Becoming a Range Officer – Episode 1)
- From one of the gun store guys from ENDO Gun Blog
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Perdomo Lot 23
- Beverage: Second Amendment Coffee – Medium Roast
If you are interested in trying this cigar
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Over the weekend I made the decision to shoot the July USPSA match at Lower Providence Rod and Gun Club. I went into the match expecting it to be hot and thought I prepared adequately. What I didn’t know was that my estimate of how much water I would need was grossly low and that the high for the day would top out at 109 degrees.
As a result of that rather hot range session, I share some of the things I have learned about spending a day on the range, under the hot summer sun.
Stream or Download the Audio from Shooting The Breeze – Episode 47