photo credit: WonderRob™
With a very hectic weekend upon me, I completely forgot that Sunday was the day for The Weekly Read, instead I went ahead and posted the article I had planned for Monday. With Mondays post coming early, I thought I would try to make up for Sundays weekly read and give it to you a day late.
Here is what I found interesting while browsing around the blogosphere.
- Cuvee No. 151 Review by Charlie of Nice Tight Ash
- 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle by Tom of Tom’s Cigars
- Alec Bradley Tempus review by Stew of The World According to Stew
- Review of the CAO Brazilia by Mike of Mike in West Virginia
- Jerry picks up some Illusione ECCJ on My Daily Cigar
- Review of Kensington Tobacconist in West Reading, PA by Walt of Stogie Review
- New York State to raise cigar taxes by Barry of ACigarSmoker.com
Have you come across something interesting
this week that you would like to share?
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...