Over the course of a normal week, I spent a fair amount of time reading a variety of things across the web. Most of these things are cigar related while others just caught my eye while browsing through my feed reader. I would like to get into the habit of posting a listing of things that jumped out at me over a given week.
I’ve categorized it to help separate content that you may not be interested in reading.
- Ambos Mundos Video Review by Chris & Charlie of Nice Tight Ash
- Oliveros King Havano Review by Tom of Tom’s Cigars
- 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle by Stew of The World According to Stew
- Top Cigars Criollo by Tom and Ed on Stogie Review
- Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat by Mike of Mike in West Virginia
- 10 Reasons Twitter Is Great For The Average Person by Jonna of Me Myself and Jonna
- Kindle app for iPhone Review by GPK3 of GPK3.com
Have you come across something interesting
this week that you would like to share?
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...