- Trying to get into Hunting with a side of Archery
- Win a Signed Copy of SHOOT: Your Guide to Shooting and Competition by Julie Golob
- Win a Free License for MyGunDB
In The News:
- California High School District Orders Ammo Store to Remove Sign on Stadium Scoreboard
- Police: Club security took man’s gun, demanded $500 to return it
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: EP Carrillo Inch
- Beverage: Dunkin Donuts Original Blend K-Cup
If you are interested in trying this cigar
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Went into my safe to check on something when I spotted my Smith & Wesson M&P. I picked it up lovingly, thinking that I should shoot it more often. That is when I noticed the takedown lever was covered in rust and the slide and rear sight were speckled.
Ask The Audience:
When the subject of new firearms comes up, one of the common topics discussed is ‘How Many Rounds Before you trust the weapon for Self Defense or Competition”. Outside of any manufacturer suggested break-in period, how many rounds will you put through a given weapon before you deem it safe for Carry or Competition?
Use Speaker Pipe to Respond via Voice Message
Stream or Download Podcast Audio Below