Last weekend I had a little extra free time and decided to get ahead of the curve and record two First Impressions videos. Deciding to tackle another review in the morning with coffee, I opted to continue on my tour of Davidoff of Genva produced cigars. This time I take a look at the Zino Classic which is more of a value line in terms of Davidoff pricing.
- Excellent draw which produced plenty of smoke
- Excellent burning characteristics
- Doesn’t stand up to Davidoff White Labels in terms of Value
- Flavor profile that was kind of boring
- Not nearly as visually appealing as other Davidoff lines
MP3 Version: Right Click > Save As