Today I have a first impressions review of a cigar that many of you are probably very familiar with. That cigar is the Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ. Due to the price of these cigars locally, and even the online price, I haven’t had a whole lot of interest in dropping the cash on one. I have enjoyed both the Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label and Don Pepin Garcia Black Label, as well as various other cigars produced by Pepin. As a result, I’ve always been a little curious about it. I was fortunate enough to receive one as a gift in the mail a few months back and finally decided to fire it up this morning.
- Interesting flavor profile
- Medium body, not overwhelming as first cigar of the day
- Rich and creamy flavors
- Smooth finish which is easy on the palate
- Increased price compared to Blue and Black labels
- Flavors aren’t rich enough to keep me excited, wears off mid-way
MP3 Version: Right Click > Save As