As per the request of Johnny, this week I decided to take a quick detour from my tour of Davidoff of Geneva products and take a look at something less expensive. The cigar this week is the Primera de Honduras and is a product of Benny Gomez Jr. I was introduced to Benny at the Casa Gomez booth at IPCPR in Las Vegas this past July.
While this isn’t exactly what Johnny was looking for, it was one of the first sticks that I a came across from my IPCPR haul and decided to fire it up.
- Very interesting red pepper like heat
- Solid burning characteristics
- Comfortable price point at around $3.00 per single
- Too much of a good thing in regards to a red pepper heat
- Levels of flavor and body seemed a little mismatched
- Unable to capture my attention
MP3 Version: Right Click > Save As
In this episode of the Motorcycle Adjacent Podcast, we’ll discuss Motorcycle Feature Leasing and Dealer Lockouts. We'll also discuss the sad news of a small coffee shop closing its doors. Finally,...
In this episode of the Motorcycle Adjacent Podcast, we’re going to discuss the final chapter of my 2022 Yamaha MT-09 SP Saga, a Product Review I have coming up, and 2023 Motorcycle Announcements...