- Put the show notes together at the last minute, I had a very busy weekend
- Look at them girls with the daisy dukes on
- Win a signed copy of SHOOT by Julie Golob
In The News:
- 2012 Carolina Cup from When The Balloon Goes Up
- The gun store guys test their Tactical Zombie Destroyer AR-15 from ENDO Gun Blog
- Glock x DeWalt Drilled Perfection from ENDO Gun Blog
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Davidoff Seleccion 702
- Beverage: Dunkin Donuts Medium Roast Coffee
If you are interested in trying this cigar
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
My name is Brett and I’m a fan of your podcasts. I live in Lansdale, Pa Montco County so I’m in the same relative area as you. I listen to most of the shows on the GRRN and was excited to see a local show and with Pa being a pretty big state It’s even more cool that your in my neck of the woods. I have two questions for you after listening to
The first is where can I go to get started in shooting matches, And what are the basics in getting started? I’m 28 and have been shooting pistols for 3 years now and the main gun I use is a stock Beretta 92fs. I practice 2-3 times a week at the state game lands in Allentown and practice at 50 yards being that’s the shortest range they have and I’ve got good at that distance.
Once a month I go to an indoor range to practice close range shooting. Do I need to be
sponsored to shoot and if so would there be an option to join Team Custom Gun Finishes or is that a private team? Any insight and information would be much appreciated either in a future episode or a return e-mail. Thanks for what you do for the shooting sports and love the show keep up the good work!
Stream or Download Audio Below
Until recently, a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Exhaust wasn't something that I was interested in. You see, I bought my Ninja 400 as a backup bike to my Yamaha MT-09 SP, and its primary function was to be a fun...
Over the weekend, I was Rear-Ended on my Motorcycle. As far as Motorcycle Accidents are concerned, this was a best-case scenario. My 2022 Yamaha MT-09 is banged up, but I walked away virtually...