According to Murphy’s Law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong. That certainly was the case yesterday when I was driving home from work with plans to get right on to producing this episode. Even though things didn’t go according to plan, I was able to wrap up the podcast before it became too late.
This episode runs close to an hour and ten minutes. In addition to the two video formats available, an audio only version can be streamed or download at the bottom of this post.
Once you are finished with the episode, join in on the discussion and throw some of your thoughts into the comments section. If you aren’t into commenting, use the social share buttons at the bottom of this post to help spread the word about this podcast.
- Days activities leading up to the podcast
- Update on the Spyderco Delica 4
- Next carry knife will be the Spyderco Native 4
Hot Shots on NBC Sports – Official Trailer
In The News:
- Newberg School District Tells Legislator They Plan to Continue Breaking the Law
- Local Sheriff’s Comments Renew Gun Debate
- Gun-Haters Misleading People on Concealed Carry
- Polymer Guns from The Power Factor Show
- Dear Amy from Shall Not Be Questioned (Formerly Snowflakes in Hell)
- Emily Gets Her Gun: Washingtons Unsafe, Gun Safety Class
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Humo Jaguar 2011
- Beverage: Caribou Daybreak Coffee – Morning Blend
The Humo Jaguar gets it name from a cigar blending competition held at an annual Cigar Festival in Honduras. In 2011, the blend put together by Nestor Miranda won and was branded Humo Jaguar. It is made up of Honduran Fillers, a binder from Talanga (Honduras), and an Oscuro Wrapper from Honduras.
If you are interested in trying the Humo Jaguar 2011
pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
In this episode I take a look at video recorded from a USPSA match shot at Lower providence Rod & Gun Club. After watching the footage, I talk about how I addressed the stage and what I would have done differently if shooting the stage a second time.
Stream Audio Version Below
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...