Going into this weeks episode of Shooting The Breeze, I was a little nervous. My usual single page of show notes somehow grew to three pages and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to make it all fit.
Somehow, it all worked out and the podcast finished out at about one hour and ten minutes. As usual, you can find both audio and video formats available at the bottom of this post. Once finished with the episode, head down to the comments section and share your thoughts.
- Update on the Spyderco Native 4 (Courtesy of Cajun Blaze)
- A plug for an Open Carry Dinner being hosted by Buckhead Cigar in Atlanta
- Some advice from the Unknown Trucker, from the RoadGunner Podcast, on my DeSantis Nemisis issue.
- Very interesting episode of Shooting USA which focused on Women’s Training
In The News:
- Lawsuit Challenges Gun Ban in Post Offices
- State high court asked to review gun-ban case
- No Charges Against Store Owner Who Shot, Killed Robber
News Report on Store Owner who Shot Robber
- Doug Koenig Teaches Speed Loading from AmmoLand
- Got it on Camera from Fill Yer Hands
- When Seconds Count – Video from Youtube
Doug Koenig on Speed Reloading
When Seconds Count
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Arturo Fuente Anejo
- Beverage: Folgers Gourmet Selections – Lively Columbian Coffee
If you are interested in trying the Arturo Fuente Anejo
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Prior to this episode, I was asked to create a Christmas List to be distributed to family. Generally this list contains a handful of low to medium priced items that fall into a few categories. For this podcast, I decided to expand on the Guns and Gear section of that Christmas List and throw out my concern for price.
Stream or Download Audio Format
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...