Last week I launched the pilot episode of my formal podcast, Shooting The Breeze. I was pretty nervous in putting it out there, which is funny considering the number of videos I have produced on Stogie Review, but the butterflies were chased away by a handful of great comments.
My initial plan was to produce this podcast on an every-other week schedule. Because I had so much fun recording the last episode, I just felt like sitting down in front of the camera and talking some more. The end result was this episode making an appearance a week later. I’m not sure of this will be the norm or not, but I hope you enjoy listening/watching.
The video runs about 56 minutes. In addition to the video, an audio version of this podcast is available in MP3 format and can be downloaded below the video. Thanks for checking it out and I look forward to reading your comments.
In The News:
- Former Wrestler, 63, takes down robber in Boynton Beach
- The Importance of Guns for Self Defense
- Florida cities, counties must take local gun laws off books
- Caleb Giddings Interviews the first eliminated shooter from Top Shot
- Question of the Day: Is .380 a suitable Self-Defense Caliber from The Truth About Guns
- Bar Stool Discussion – Episode 25
Cigar and Beverage Pairing:
- Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial 2009 and Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch
Topic of Discussion:
MP3 Version: Right Click > Save As
Help Spread The Word
Use The Social Share Buttons Below
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...