This episode comes just a couple of days after a very busy, and pleasant, Christmas week. Featured content and news were a little tough to come by so I used a pair of topics for each segment.
I thought I was going to wind up short on time, which was fine by me this week, but I got a bit gabby and rounded out with just about 52 minutes worth of show.
I hope you enjoy watching/listening as much as I did recording.
- Received some awesome info on getting into a Glock via Nick on last episodes comments
- Called Smith & Wesson regarding my M&P magazines rusting
- Found that Miguel from Gun Free Zone left me a review on iTunes
In The News:
- Castle Doctrine and your right to self-defense | Firearms Lawyer
- D.A: 2 shot in rural Montco came armed with bats
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
If you are interested in trying the Undercrown by Drew Estate
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
On the blog post for Episode 20 of Shooting The Breeze, Corey asked how I went about determing what my next gun purchase would be. in this episode I talk about how I weight what I want versus my perceived need.
Stream or Download MP3 Version
Until recently, a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Exhaust wasn't something that I was interested in. You see, I bought my Ninja 400 as a backup bike to my Yamaha MT-09 SP, and its primary function was to be a fun...
Over the weekend, I was Rear-Ended on my Motorcycle. As far as Motorcycle Accidents are concerned, this was a best-case scenario. My 2022 Yamaha MT-09 is banged up, but I walked away virtually...