This weeks episode of Shooting The Breeze was rather interesting. If you watch the video closely (or listen closely, for you audio folks out there) you can actually see me get sick during the podcast. In the middle of the first news story I had sinus pressure creep up on me and only get worse throughout the podcast.
Having recorded this episode at the last minute, I decided to soldier on and continue recording. As you would imagine, just before the podcast ends, my congestion lifts and all is right again. Rather than go back and re-record the painful parts, I left everything as-is, mainly because thats how I roll (yeah, I just said that….. lol)
- Noticed 2 more positive iTunes Reviews
- Content has been a bit slow this week, leading up to the SHOT Show
In The News:
- Fred Vankirk, Ohio Tourist, Busted For Gun Possession In NYC Hotel
- Gun Charges Dropped Against Tea Party Leader
- Homicide Drop While Gun Ownership Rises Shows Anti-Gunners Wrong, Says CCRKBA
- 15-year-old Texas City girl uses her father’s gun to scare off burglars
15 Year Old Girl Uses Father Gun to Scare Off Burglars
- IDPA.tv: Simple Practice Session from Gun Nuts Media
- IDPA Match: Somedays you shoot like the angels, sometimes you crash and burn
IDPA.TV – Simple Practice Session
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Four Kicks
- Beverage: Caribou Coffee
If you are interested in trying Four Kicks
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Now that the long wait for USPSA Classification is over, I am able to sit down and start creating a couple of goals for the upcoming season. In addition to goals, I talk a little on how a small shooting team should gently prod me into shooting better. Finally, I talk a little about the sponsorship of that laid-back shooting team by Custom Gun Finishes.
Stream or Download Audio Only Version Below
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...