Way back in the early episode of Shooting The Breeze, I sat down and put together a small list of podcast goals for myself. The objective was to keep me focused on producing content week after week. I reached my first goal after completing Episode 10. The next goal was to reach Episode 25.
If feels as though I just started this podcast a few weeks ago, but looking back it has been nearly 6 months of consistently released podcasts. I’ve had a blast putting these shows together and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Last week wasn’t just a little congestion
- A listener passed my name along for sponsorship consideration
- Giving away a Walther Sub Companion Knife
In The News:
- NYPD, Feds testing gun-scanning technology, but civil liberties groups up in arms
- Florida Hospitals Push for Gun Ban
- For reporter, taking gun course tweaks opinion
- Power Factor Show: Episode 55 – Local Rules
- Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Rifles Add a New Twist to Lever-Actions
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Alec Bradley Prensado
- Beverage: Zaya Rum
If you are interested in trying the Alec Bradley Prensado
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
This week I review the Julie Golob book Shoot: Your Guide to Shooting and Competition. On a side note, if you were looking for a new drinking game, take a drink every time I say the word “Interesting”.
Stream or Download the Audio Only Version Below
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...