Way back in the early episode of Shooting The Breeze, I sat down and put together a small list of podcast goals for myself. The objective was to keep me focused on producing content week after week. I reached my first goal after completing Episode 10. The next goal was to reach Episode 25.
If feels as though I just started this podcast a few weeks ago, but looking back it has been nearly 6 months of consistently released podcasts. I’ve had a blast putting these shows together and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Last week wasn’t just a little congestion
- A listener passed my name along for sponsorship consideration
- Giving away a Walther Sub Companion Knife
In The News:
- NYPD, Feds testing gun-scanning technology, but civil liberties groups up in arms
- Florida Hospitals Push for Gun Ban
- For reporter, taking gun course tweaks opinion
- Power Factor Show: Episode 55 – Local Rules
- Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Rifles Add a New Twist to Lever-Actions
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Alec Bradley Prensado
- Beverage: Zaya Rum
If you are interested in trying the Alec Bradley Prensado
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
This week I review the Julie Golob book Shoot: Your Guide to Shooting and Competition. On a side note, if you were looking for a new drinking game, take a drink every time I say the word “Interesting”.
Stream or Download the Audio Only Version Below
One situation that all motorcycle riders can relate to - regardless of the type of bike you ride, is getting caught at a Traffic Signal that doesn't change. We've all probably wondered Can A...
Hello and Welcome to The Motorcycle Adjacent Podcast: Episode 13. In this video, I discuss an update to all things WaltInPA and go into a story about a recent Winter Ride in the Rain. Motorcycle...