The time has come for Episode 3 of the formal Gun Podcast of WaltInPA.com, Shooting The Breeze. I’m not sure how this schedule has worked out that episodes are generally posted on a Tuesday (Aside from the fact that I work from home and I generally do my uploading in the background) but my plan of posting every two weeks has kind of fallen apart. Simply put, I enjoy doing these videos and have been eager to sit down in front of the camera to produce a new episode.
I can’t promise that I’ll be able to hold this schedule but I can say for sure that next week will be a challenge. As those of you following Stogie Review may already know, I will be attending the Famous Cigar Expo in Easton, PA this weekend. Covering the event as a member of the press is going to make prepping for and recording Episode 4 of Shooting The Breeze very difficult. I’ll do the best I can, so keep your eyes peeled.
Due to a lack of content, the format of this episode was changed up a bit. Instead of doing a segment on Featured Content, I replaced it with a question that I received on Facebook. The Topic of Discussion also turned into a discussion of my most recent range trip.
The episode runs just under an hour and covers the items listed in the show notes below. After you finish with the episode, head down to the comments section and give me some feedback. Thanks for the support!
In The News:
- California Police Sticking to Guns in Defense of Letting Kids Hold Automatic Weapons
- Fugitive Siblings’ Crime Spree Was Made Possible by Florida Gun Laws
- Victims Share ‘Gun-Free’ Horrors at Aug. 6 Nat’l Self-Defense Conference
- This questions comes from Richard and was posted as a comment on Facebook about my new Smith & Wesson Bodyguard.
- Nice review. Don’t know much about hand guns but hoping to learn a thing or two here. Would a small handgun like this be good for home protection or is it more for concealment on the body?
Cigar and Beverage Pairing:
Topic of Discussion:
iOS User and having trouble with the video?
Click Here for Youtube Version
MP3 Version: Right Click > Save As
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...