This episode of Shooting The Breeze is a little late, and for good reason. Over the weekend I was involved in a car accident. While this accident has been very stressful it has provided me with an interesting discussion topic for the episode.
- Reminder for May Contest for a Signed Copy of SHOOT by Julie Golob
- Received an email from Lucky Gunny about reviewing some .380 ACP Ammo
In The News:
- Marine veteran files request for special prosecutor
- Marine veteran openly carrying handgun turned away from poll location
- Korean War vet, 84, shoots intruder inside home
- Bethlehem cigar store manager held at knifepoint by irate customer
- Some Clarity on Self Defense
- Episode 57 of Gunfighter Cast – The OODA Loop
- gunsmoke lied. twice. from Walls of the City
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Studio Tobac ST-EFG01
- Beverage: Dunkin Donuts Coffee
If you are interested in trying this cigar
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
If involved in an accident (In my case, a car crash), what do you do about the gun you are carrying? I discuss my experience and the choices I made during my interaction with police, firefighters, EMTs, and hospital personel.
Stream or Download Audio Below
One situation that all motorcycle riders can relate to - regardless of the type of bike you ride, is getting caught at a Traffic Signal that doesn't change. We've all probably wondered Can A...
Hello and Welcome to The Motorcycle Adjacent Podcast: Episode 13. In this video, I discuss an update to all things WaltInPA and go into a story about a recent Winter Ride in the Rain. Motorcycle...