I am proud to announce that today is the day that I roll out Episode 4 of my Shooting The Breeze Podcast. This episode was almost the one that didn’t make it on time due to my recent trip out to Easton to cover the Famous Smoke Shop Cigar Expo (Cigarnival) as a member of the press for Stogie Review.
Due to Hurricane Irene, Mike and I wound up coming home a day earlier than planned, to try and beat the weather. While it meant that we wound’t be able to attend the after-party, we avoided the worst of the weather and it gave me an extra day to prepare for this podcast.
As usual, the podcast runs about an hour long and covers everything mentioned in the show notes below. I enjoy doing this podcast a great deal and want to thank the thirty of you that have watched the show consistently. And to those few of you that have commented on past episodes and offered words of encouragement, take a moment to pat yourselves on the back, because you are eff’n awesome!
Thanks for watching. I look forward to seeing your thoughts, opinions, and feedback in the comments section below.
In The News:
- Toy Gun Swap Aimed at Educating Newark Youth from the South Ward Patch
- Expecting Privacy In Public – Page 70 in American Cop Magazine
- San Antonio Gun Store Sues ATF from My SA
- Formative Experiences from “View from the Porch” by Tam
- Double Mag Pouches from Shelley at Gun Nuts Media
- Dry Fire Routine by ToddG at Pistol-Training.com
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: 601 La Bomba
- Beverage: Mount Gay Rum
Topic of Discussion:
- The topic of discussion in this episode is reloading. I talk about my grandfathers old Lyman Tru Line Jr Press and the options of using it versus buying new. I also discuss my thoughts on going the single stage route over progressive as well as the single stage press that I have my eye on.
When most people think about Motorcycle Group Rides, I believe it conjures up images of large packs of Harley Davidson Motorcycles riding for a cause. While there is no shortage of these types of...
On June 18, 2023, I went for a Father's Day Motorcycle Ride to Lancaster, PA, to see a historic covered bridge. I was stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of PA Rt 422 East and PA Rt 82...