- Contest Reminder: Win a Signed Copy of SHOOT by Julie Golob
- Created a list of 10 Gun People to Follow on Twitter
- GSSF Match coming to town in August
In The News:
- Texas gun range to host children’s birthday parties
- DA: No charges for wife in gunfire in Indiana County
- TN Resident Shoots and Kills Armed Robber
- RIP Magazine Two (1992 – 2011) on Fill Yer Hands
- A Discussion About Gun Laws from Everyday No Days Off
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: Padron 2000 Maduro
- Beverage: Newmans Own Extra Bold Coffee
If you are interested in trying this cigar
Pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Phone: (404) 844-0400 | Twitter: @BuckheadCigar | Web: AskTheCigarGuys
Considering taking a class this summer and would like to make a habit out of it, taking at least one per year.
Stream or Download Audio Below
One of the real pleasures in life is the ability to hop on my motorcycle and ride. Often I'm not quite sure where I'm going, but I almost always wear a backpack. Neither my 2022 Yamaha MT-09 SP nor...
Motorcycle Group Ride: A Collaboration Between WaltInPA and Goofy Bastard
One of my favorite things about the WaltInPA Discord Server is that we meet for Motorcycle Group Rides several times throughout the riding season. Sometimes these rides are short spur-of-the-moment...
One thought on “Shooting The Breeze Podcast: Episode 43”
Great Show Walt. I think if your looking at taking classes to re-teach you should look at it like shooting, start from the ground up and step by step, I know if I was looking to take a class from somebody I would want to see they have taken all the steps to get to where they are, so I would start with NRA cert. as a base and then you can branch out from there but you will always have your NRA Cert. I think if you go another rout you being you will eventually comeback to the NRA Cert and take it in the end anyway. Might as well start there. Just my 2 cents.
Comments are closed.