Over the last couple months, I have been doing pretty well in providing some sort of book related posts once per week. Most often those posts were some sort of book review accompanied by a video of sorts. This week I was unable to continue my reading pace and do not have a review for you.
The book I am currently reading hasn’t been able to hold my attention like the first book in the series. As a result, I’m finding myself picking it up less and less. In the event that I do pick it up, I’m finding that I’m reading a chapter and setting it aside for something that holds my interest a bit better.
I hope to spend the long holiday weekend powering through the book and getting caught up on some other things. In the meantime, I thought it might be worth-while to fill you in on what I have on my agenda to read over the next couple of months.
I went on a little bit of a buying spree and have a number of books backlogged to work through before I order any new titles. I’m unsure of what order I’ll be reading the books in, so you’ll just have to keep an eye on the videos to see what direction I go in after finishing up the “Mistborn” Series.
- Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson (Book 2 of Mistborn Trilogy)
- The Hero Of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (Book 3 of Mistborn Trilogy)
- Assassin’s Apprentice By Robin Hobb (Book 1 of Farseer Trilogy)
- Royal Assassin By Robin Hobb (Book 2 of Farseer Trilogy)
- Assassin’s Quest By Robin Hobb (Book 3 of Farseer Trilogy)
- The Malloreon Volume 1 By David Eddings (Books 1 through 3 of The Malloreon Series)
- The Malloreon Volume 2 By David Eddings (Books 4 and 5 of The Malloreon Series)
- The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind
In addition to my recent purchases listed above, I have a handful of other titles that have been on my bookshelf for far too long. I may begin to mix in those books between series so that I can get them off of my “to read” list and onto my “have read” list.
What books to do you on your agenda?
One situation that all motorcycle riders can relate to - regardless of the type of bike you ride, is getting caught at a Traffic Signal that doesn't change. We've all probably wondered Can A...
Hello and Welcome to The Motorcycle Adjacent Podcast: Episode 13. In this video, I discuss an update to all things WaltInPA and go into a story about a recent Winter Ride in the Rain. Motorcycle...