Over the last couple months, I have been doing pretty well in providing some sort of book related posts once per week. Most often those posts were some sort of book review accompanied by a video of sorts. This week I was unable to continue my reading pace and do not have a review for you.
The book I am currently reading hasn’t been able to hold my attention like the first book in the series. As a result, I’m finding myself picking it up less and less. In the event that I do pick it up, I’m finding that I’m reading a chapter and setting it aside for something that holds my interest a bit better.
I hope to spend the long holiday weekend powering through the book and getting caught up on some other things. In the meantime, I thought it might be worth-while to fill you in on what I have on my agenda to read over the next couple of months.
I went on a little bit of a buying spree and have a number of books backlogged to work through before I order any new titles. I’m unsure of what order I’ll be reading the books in, so you’ll just have to keep an eye on the videos to see what direction I go in after finishing up the “Mistborn” Series.
- Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson (Book 2 of Mistborn Trilogy)
- The Hero Of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (Book 3 of Mistborn Trilogy)
- Assassin’s Apprentice By Robin Hobb (Book 1 of Farseer Trilogy)
- Royal Assassin By Robin Hobb (Book 2 of Farseer Trilogy)
- Assassin’s Quest By Robin Hobb (Book 3 of Farseer Trilogy)
- The Malloreon Volume 1 By David Eddings (Books 1 through 3 of The Malloreon Series)
- The Malloreon Volume 2 By David Eddings (Books 4 and 5 of The Malloreon Series)
- The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind
In addition to my recent purchases listed above, I have a handful of other titles that have been on my bookshelf for far too long. I may begin to mix in those books between series so that I can get them off of my “to read” list and onto my “have read” list.
What books to do you on your agenda?
Until recently, a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Exhaust wasn't something that I was interested in. You see, I bought my Ninja 400 as a backup bike to my Yamaha MT-09 SP, and its primary function was to be a fun...
Over the weekend, I was Rear-Ended on my Motorcycle. As far as Motorcycle Accidents are concerned, this was a best-case scenario. My 2022 Yamaha MT-09 is banged up, but I walked away virtually...