It is Tuesday once again, which can mean only one thing (aside from a new episode of Sons of Anarchy), another episode of my formal Gun Podcast has gone live. As usual, this episode is just under an hour and covers the usual stuff. Show notes and links for everything discussed can be found below.
I’m still working on breaking that 100 download goal that I mentioned last week. If you would be so kind, do me a favor and click the Facebook, Google+, and Twitter buttons below the article to help spread the word.
In The News:
- DSHS revokes license of Spokane Valley adult home over gun concerns
- Women are arming themselves for protection and sport
- Ind. gun owner sues city over removal from zoo
DSHS Video Mentioned in Podcast
- Gun Rights Policy Conference, Day 1 from Massad Ayoob
- Gun Rights Policy Conference, Day 2 from Massad Ayoob
- Reflections on a World Championship from Massad Ayoob
- Take the Knife out of Your Pocket and Take a Picture from Miguel at Gun Free Zone
Cigar and Drink Pairing:
- Cigar: San Lotano Oval
- Beverage: Dunkin Donuts Original K-Cup
If you are interested in trying the San Lotano Oval
pick up the phone and order from my preferred retailer.
Topic of Discussion:
I spent some time with a shooting instructor on Sunday. This was not a tactical or defensive class, we worked on fundamentals that would benefit in my desire to shoot production division USPSA (I plan on taking a defensive handgun class in the future). I felt as though I learned a lot in the short session and walked away feeling pretty good about my abilities.
Until recently, a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Exhaust wasn't something that I was interested in. You see, I bought my Ninja 400 as a backup bike to my Yamaha MT-09 SP, and its primary function was to be a fun...
Over the weekend, I was Rear-Ended on my Motorcycle. As far as Motorcycle Accidents are concerned, this was a best-case scenario. My 2022 Yamaha MT-09 is banged up, but I walked away virtually...